Wednesday 10 November 2010

Cameras never lie

Post No.6
I thought the government were really focusing their energy policies on the building of new nuclear power stations. I had heard that there was going to be a new wind farm constructed off Ramsgate or Broadstairs way, a larger one with 60 turbines. But I don’t know if it has been started yet?
Anyway I am sure that’s not what I can see today. I am also sure I would have heard if more turbines were constructed off Whitstable and Herne Bay. Because as it is a clearer day for a change I can see another set of turbines behind these ones?


They are really there: It is true, I have not seen the special construction ships out there, and I thought I had explained the white lights on the horizon. Well they are still there so it’s not the construction of this second set of turbines that’s for sure.


They are definitely there. I can’t match the grouping with the nearer ones. The first set follows a pattern that goes:1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1 
For a start I can see two groups of three together which is out of sync. with the pattern?



There was rumour that a wind farm was going to be built near Margate, but it was cancelled. Norway is the next country if you travelled far enough in that direction and that might be..well less than a thousand miles, but they don’t belong to Norway I’m sure!






But they are disappearing now and slowly dissolving. Mirages are caused by light passing through hot air and something technical about vertical temperature gradients. 


No comments:

Post a Comment